Labour law, also known as employment law, is the law that governs the relationship between the employer and employee. This is governed inter alia by the Labour Relations Act and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
We have assisted our clients (being either the employer or the employee) with their internal and external labour law matters. We also assist with all litigation aspects surrounding labour laws in South Africa in the CCMA, Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court.
Our services include:
- Employment Contracts
- Advisory on Labour Law
- Chairing of Disciplinary Actions
- Arbitration – either private or the CCMA
- Presiding, arbitrating, and mediating of employment disputes
- CCMA appearances and case preparation
- Litigation in the Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court